Success Rate Inc is a SAP Solutions provider specializing in SAP, Java, Netweaver and other new dimensional ERP products. Success Rate Inc is constantly look out for the talented people to join them. There is always a place for them in the company.
Current Job Openings
Test Analyst is needed :Duties include :
- Analyze software and business requirements documents to get a better understanding of the system from both technical and business perspectives.
- Gatheringandworking close with the technical and Business People
- Build test ware from the user perspective through detailed analysis of user requirements and functional specifications
- Generate the test scenarios and test cases as per the different phases of testing
- Prepare the flowcharts which will describe the existing process work flowing system needs and similarly prepare the flowcharts for business needs.
- Responsible for procuring and managing all the tollgate documents such as BRD, Approach paper, FSD, Design specifications, Non-Function requirements, Test plan, High level scenarios, Use cases and Test cases etc.
- Handled the complete Test Life Cycle for the application
- Develop and maintained Traceability Matrix for various iterations and for different modules.
- Monitor day to day test planning & execution progress
- Involv in the development of the test plan, Test scenarios, Test scripts, and Test cases
- Work closely with the release management team to plan and execute all the major, minor and off-cycle releases.
- Coordinate with software developments and Scrum staff for suggesting balanced software solutions.
- Use Issues Log to control and mitigate risk for assigned issues.
- Thorough understanding of business and the infrastructure
- Using JMeter analyzing server responses in various form and then presenting the same to the client
- Completed performance and load testing using JMETER
- Used Team Foundation Server (Microsoft TFS) for Tasks and Defects (Bugs) tracking
- Exceptional skills in Agile Development and Worked through various sprint cycles of the project
- Preparing and delivering a final test summary report and documenting lessons learned to provide recommendations to improve testing initiatives
- Involved in validating the application with respects to the functions, Integration and also helped Users for user acceptance test before moving to the production
- Actively involved in smoke testing.
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor Degree is required in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems or Information Systems
Computer Software Professional positions available in Edison, NJ area:
Send resumes to
Success Rate Inc.,
Attn: Manager, HR & Admin,
345 Plainfield Ave., Suite# 301 & 302,
Edison, NJ 08817.
TRAVEL IS REQUIRED AND RELOCATION TO UNANTICIPATED LOCATIONS MAY BE REQUIRED FOR ABOVE POSITIONS. APPLICANT MUST INDICATE THE POSITION BEING APPLIED FOR.